August 13, 2010

stoneWEAR handmade ceramic pendant necklaces

I’ve been toying with my stoneWEAR pendants necklaces lately.
 
Aim Right Here handmade stoneWEAR Pendant necklace by glazedOver Pottery 3
This one is the mutation that happened when I crossed my garden stakes with my stoneWEAR pendants.
eclectic geometric stoneware indie pendant by glazedOver Pottery white square 2

eclectic geometric stoneware hippie pendant model shot by glazedOver Pottery blue with green center
eclectic stoneware indie pendant by glazedOver Pottery light green circle   
eclectic geometric stoneware indie pendant by glazedOver Pottery blue square 2
eclectic geometric stoneware hippie pendant by glazedOver Pottery thicker blue donut
I love making them. It’s almost too much for me to resist. There’s something on the tactile level that is very satisfying to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment